Each Power Bracelet is carefully crafted to your wrist size. Additional links are also included incase further adjustments are necessary. Please mention your wrist size in the Order Notes section when placing the order.
Measuring your Wrist Size
- Please use a tape measure. Alternatively, you can use a string or print a ruler.
- Rotate your forearm outward until your palm is facing up and open your hand
Note: How low or high on your wrist should you place the Power Bracelet? The exact placement would depend on where you would normally wear a watch. Usually, you would wear it on the line where your wrist bone is or just 1 cm (1/2 inch) higher (in the direction of your elbow). This is where your wrist is the smallest.
- Place the end of the measuring tape in the middle of your wrist width, where you would normally wear your watch
- Wrap the measuring tape around your wrist, firmly against your wrist but not too tightly. The tape should fit snugly around your wrist, with no space between your skin and the tape.
- Please read the measurement. If you are using a string, please hold the string straight against a ruler to find the measurement.
- It is recommended to add 0.50 cm (approximately 1/4 inches) to the reading for a comfortable fit of the Power Bracelet.
Please mention your wrist size in the Order Notes section when placing the order.