The Power Vault has a Top module and a Bottom module. Each Titanium module is fitted with a custom [removable] shock absorbent black inner layer, the Onyx Inlay.
1. Align the Onyx Inlay with the Bottom module. Hard press across the surface of the Onyx Inlay for a perfect fit with the Bottom module. Push one corner of the Bottom module onto the bottom of your Apple iPhone.
2. Push the second corner of the Bottom module onto the Apple iPhone until firmly attached.
3. Align the Onyx Inlay with the Top module. For iPhone 14 Series, the Onyx inlay is designed with a raised edge that aligns directly with a "canal" on the Top Module. For iPhone 13 Series, the Onyx inlay is engineered with 4 security hooks that align directly with 4 hinges around the camera ring on the Top module.
Hard press across the surface and corners of the Onyx Inlay for a perfect fit with the Top module. Carefully lay the left corner of the Top module over the camera unit.
4. Push the right corner of the Top module towards the Apple iPhone until firmly attached.
5. Use your finger/nails to push visible parts of the Onyx Inlay (for iPhone 12 Series only).
The Power Vault is designed to provide industry leading protection for your Apple iPhone. To further protect the display from scratches caused by keys, coins, and other small objects; we do recommend using a screen protector.